Revenue Analytics has an immediate need to hire a Consultant for our Operations Research Group. We offer a competitive base salary, bonus incentive, full benefits, 401K + match and a defined career path!
Revenue Analytics assists global organizations in bringing science and discipline to decisions that impact revenue. We work with clients to develop and refine their Revenue Management capabilities, thus improving decisions related to pricing, discounting, promotions and inventory allocation.
Our typical client sees a revenue gain of 2-7% with virtually no increase in cost. Our principals have successfully facilitated more than 100 previous clients uncovering over $10 billion in additional revenues.
As a member of the Revenue Analytics Team, you will be part of a dynamic, growth organization dedicated to helping our clients optimize the price and availability of their products. The Operations Research Consultant will perform Revenue Management analytics for our client delivery projects, as well as support sales efforts, grow our internal knowledge base, and contribute to research and other internal initiatives.
- Perform high quality, sophisticated analysis in support of client engagements and internal projects
- Develop analytical requirements for solution design
- Build mathematical algorithms and models
- Analyze large data sets
- Apply multi-variable, complex statistical analysis
- Present analysis, models and insights to clients and internal groups
- Contribute to the knowledge capital of Revenue Analytics by writing white papers, case studies, and giving internal presentations on your work
- Produce high quality client deliverables
- Ph.D. or Master’s in Operations Research, Econometrics, or other applied mathematical discipline
- 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Expertise in two or more of the following areas: Math programming, probability, statistics, forecasting, artificial intelligence or other heuristics
- Ability to structure and analyze large data sets
- Expert programmer in at least 2 structured/object oriented languages or 4GL programming languages including one or more of the following: R, SAS, CPLEX, C++, Java, SQL, k-shell, or PERL
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
The ideal candidate will also have…
Experience in the travel, hospitality, automotive, or distribution industries
Data mining expertise, including 3rd party tools such SAS and R
To attract top talent, we provide highly competitive salaries and benefits and offer substantial incentive compensation in the form of variable compensation and bonuses.
- Competitive base + variable compensation
- 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our employees and their families
- Life insurance, long and short term disability coverage
- 401k plan with a generous match and is vested immediately
- Company issued cell phone and laptop
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation, 6 national holidays, 5 days off for Winter Break and sick time