Robert Cross, Chairman
Robert G. Cross is the Chairman of Revenue Analytics. He is widely recognized as the foremost expert in the field of Revenue Management.
Robert G. Cross guides Revenue Analytics’ strategic vision and provides a wealth of industry expertise. He is actively involved in client work, and his leadership has been instrumental in helping develop leading Revenue Management capabilities for Revenue Analytics clients, including The Coca-Cola Company, Marriott International and InterContinental Hotels Group.
Labeled the “Guru of Revenue Management” by The Wall Street Journal, Robert G. Cross, prior to Revenue Analytics, founded Talus Solutions, Inc., a company credited with creating billions of dollars in value for clients such as Delta Air Lines, Ford Motor Company and UPS. Talus was acquired by Manugistics Group, Inc. in December of 2000 for $366 million.
Robert G. Cross authored The New York Times Business Best Seller, Revenue Management: Hard Core Tactics for Market Domination, (Broadway Books 1997), which has been subsequently published in French, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Portuguese editions. He is in demand as a global lecturer on Revenue Management and is frequently quoted in international business publications. His writings have been included in the Book of Management Wisdom (John Wiley & Sons 2000) along with such business luminaries as Bill Marriott, Jack Welch and Lee Iacocca.
- JD (cum laude), Texas Tech University
- BA in Chemistry, Texas Tech University
- Revenue Management: Hard Core Tactics for Market Domination. Broadway Books, 1997.
- “Milestones in the application of analytical pricing and revenue management.” Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management.
- “Revenue Management’s Renaissance: A Rebirth of the Art and Science of Profitable Revenue Generation.” Cornell Hospitality Quarterly.
- “Customer-centric Pricing: The Surprising Secret for Profitability.” Business Horizons.